- You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- You can also share your images on Keratomania Flickr group.
Get Active Online
- Join Facebook Keratoconus groups, they're great source of information and experience.You can find some of them on our resources page.
- Start a blog about your keratoconus journey, it would be helpful for you and other patients.There are many free and easy-to-use blog publishing services, for example, Blogger.com, WordPress.com and many more...
- Tell us about your activity, blog or community.Tweet to @Keratomania or post about it on our Facebook page.
Spread The Word
Please help us to raise awareness about keratoconus.